User Admin API
Vonage Contact Center’s (VCC) User Admin API enables you to access data about the users and their resources. This includes all sort of users Agents, Supervisors and Admins.
Vonage Contact Center's other APIs
Take a look at our APIs:
- Authentication API (see Authentication API)
Every time you make a request to a VCC API, you will need to identify yourself using a bearer access token. Get a bearer access token using the Authentication API.
- Agent Availability API (see Agent Availability API)
VCC’s Agents Availability API enables you to query the availability of agents based on required skills.
- Conversation Analyzer API (see Conversation Analyzer API)
VCC’s Conversation Analyzer API enables you to access data about the contents of the conversations your agents had with your customers.
- Insights Stats API (see Insights Stats API)
The API provides you with all the data you need to keep track of activity in your VCC account. Use the data in reports, or integrate with third party tools to present the information in wallboards or for workforce management.
- Interaction Content API (see Interaction Content API)
The Interaction Content API enables you to search for interactions and download interaction content.
- Interactions API (see Interactions API)
This API enables you to perform the following actions:
- invoke interaction flows through one or more named routes within VCC
- release interactions that are already in the system
- register a provider that can be used when routing an interaction
- Payment API
The Payment API provides you with the capability to initiate a telephony session with a secure card collection service and to get the status of a payment transaction. For more information, see Payment API.
Need a bit more info before you get stuck in? Take a look at the Getting started with Vonage Contact Center APIs guide.