NewVoiceMedia User Admin API
NewVoiceMedia’s User Admin API enables you to access data about the users and their resources. This includes all sort of users Agents, Supervisors and Admins.
Before you get started, we recommend that you take a look at the Getting started with NewVoiceMedia APIs guide to familiarize yourself with the NewVoiceMedia Developer Portal as well as just the User Admin API.
NewVoiceMedia's other APIs
Take a look at our APIs:
- Authentication API (see Authentication API)
Every time you make a request to a NewVoiceMedia API, you will need to identify yourself using a bearer access token. Get a bearer access token using the Authentication API.
- Agent Availability API (see Agent Availability API)
NewVoiceMedia’s Agents Availability API enables you to query the availability of agents based on required skills.
- Conversation Analyzer API (see Conversation Analyzer API)
NewVoiceMedia’s Conversation Analyzer API enables you to access data about the contents of the conversations your agents had with your customers.
- Insights Stats API (see Insights Stats API)
The API provides you with all the data you need to keep track of activity in the NewVoiceMedia platform. Use the data in reports, or integrate with third party tools to present the information in wallboards or for workforce management.
- Interactions API (see Interactions API)
This API enables you to perform the following actions:
- invoke interaction flows through one or more named routes within the NewVoiceMedia platform
- release interactions that are already in the system
- register a provider that can be used when routing an interaction
Need a bit more info before you get stuck in? Take a look at the Getting started with NewVoiceMedia APIs guide.